Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dear Santa,


This morning I asked Lochlan if she wanted to send Santa an email, because he is VERY high tech these days, to tell him what she wanted for Christmas! Please remember these are her EXACT words! :)

Dear Santa Clause,
How are you? Ok....I would like a candy jewel factory, and I want hmm....finger nail paint, and let me think, I want a push-up trampoline! And I want submarine and a bicycle, and a computer! And an instrument to play "do da do" And I want a Bella Bella dog shirt! And OH YEA, i want a video game too! and that's all!
Ok, and please bring my brother, Jaxon a cow and a pig. And a tractor and farm, and a little instrument and we can play together! Oh, and some Auburn pants and shirts! and hmm...an Auburn blanket And I think that's all!

LOVE YOU,
Lochlan

No comments: