Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Losing The Baby Weight.....AGAIN!

Last August I started the Weight Watchers diet. I did great! I lost about 17lbs! That's pretty awesome! But bad things were coming up about October: Auburn weekend, Halloween parties, Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthday parties. and there was NO way I could miss any of these wonderful foods because I was on the diet. So...15lbs later, I'm back where I start! GRRR!! How did this happen? When I was a teenager I could eat my weight, which wasn't much, in junk food and NEVER gained a single pound. Double grrrr! Then when I got pregnant with Loch and gained 50 POUNDS, my skinny self would never be seen again....OH WELL! I only gained 25 lbs with Jaxon and I've already lost all of that. I'm just still working on what I gained with Loch 5 YEAR AGO!! So, few weeks ago, Wes and I decided to try it again. But this time we've decided that every other Saturday we would go out and have whatever for supper, so we don't get burned out! Sounds great! I've been on it for about 10 days and I've lost about 5 lbs! So, maybe my skinny self isn't too far away...hehe! Yea RIGHT! :)

No comments: