Sunday, February 27, 2011

SIX

Six! SIX?!? It just seemed like yesterday I found out I was pregnant with her! I was a day away from moving 2 hours north to Fort Campbell, KY. I was so happy when the pregnancy test read positive. YOU were what I dreamed and prayed about. The moment you were born I was madly in love with you and 6 years later you still do the same. You are such a girl. You love anything pink, dressing up, make up, and your newest love JUSTIN BIEBER! You aren't old enough to start having crushes, are you!?

Lochlan, you are so beautiful and smart and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BABY GIRL!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
                                                                            3 DAYS
                                                                            
                                                                            6 YEARS

No comments: