Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Blog

Well, this is my first blog! I've been "blog stalking" a few friends and family members for a few months now, so I decided to do one for myself! My name is Malorie, and I have a wonderful husband named Wes! We have been married for a year and a half! We had a very small, but very beautiful wedding in Gatlinburg, TN on February 9, 2008! We have a daughter, Lochlan, who is 4 and a son named Jaxon who was born March 25, 09! We have 1 dog: Bella. 2 OUTSIDE cats: Peaches and Momma Kitty. 1 Turtle: Tammie the Turtle and a fish named Elvis! Life couldn't be better! :)

My hubby works his tail off at Rite Aid, 40 hours a week as a Pharmacy Tech! Plus he just got a degree in Criminal Justice! He is wanting to be a police officer, I KNOW...I KNOW...the pay is CRAP but this is what he really wants to do with his life and I support that 100%!

I'm a stay at home momma right now! and I LOVE IT! And I'm about to go back to school and become an Occupational Therapist!

Lochlan, my sweet baby girl! She is 4 years old and goes to Preschool, and loves it! She is learning so much! She loves to sing and dance! And she has too many shoes and purses to count, she is her MiMi made over! :)

Lastly, my sweet baby boy, Jaxon! He is a MOMMA'S BOY BAD! And I'm ok with that! He has bright blue eyes that will melt your heart and a smile that will send you over the moon! And his daddy's ears, that stick out just a tad, and I like to nibble on them! And he LOVES his Papaw, (i think it's because they are both bald, haha)

That's it for now! :)

2 comments:

The Fuller Family said...

Yea! I can't wait to read more! And you'll have to start posting pictures...SOON! :)

Malorie said...

I will, as soon as I figure that out! Haha!
May need you to teach me some tricks on here! :)