Monday, August 17, 2009

Losing the Weight

So, a week ago Wes, my momma and myself starting doing Weight Watchers! It's a SIMPLE diet, you can eat whatever you want, I actually ate a Whopper Jr and onion rings for supper the other night! The big weigh in was this morning, I was nervous! I made Wes weigh first, and he lost 4 LBS! Wow, that's great! Well, it was my turn...oh boy! WHOA! I LOST 4LBS TOO, in ONE week! I'm super excited!

We also started going to the Aquatic Center! It has an amazing gym, indoor and outdoor pool! Lochlan and Jaxon, both LOVE being in the water! And another great thing about this gym, they have a pretty good nursery that I can leave the kids in while I work out!

I'm looking forward to losing more weight! And losing this "tire" around my waist! haha

No comments: