Monday, September 14, 2009

It's been awhile!

Wow, It's been a few weeks since I've blogged...sorry! A few things has happened since I last blogged! Jaxon has his first tooth! YAY! He is getting so big! Can't believe he will be 6 months old next week!

Lochlan is still going to gymnastics every Wednesday and LOVES it! She is getting REALLY good at it too!

Also, my friend from high school, Niki had a baby boy, Bryant, last Thursday! He seemed fine Friday when I was at the hospital to visit. But I got a text from Niki Saturday saying they had to transfer him to UAB because they thought he had an infection in his blood or maybe even blood on his brain. I haven't heard anything else from her, but our mutual friend, Tonya text me today and said he was coming home Wednesday, so i'm guessing he is doing better! But please keep him and his family in your prayers...

Now...here are some recent pictures of the kids!

No comments: