Sunday, September 27, 2009

RIP!



Wednesday was a very sad day for our family! My mother called me about 10pm, saying that our Black Lab, Jake had passed away sometime during the day! He was a old man, I believe he was going on 15 years old! We think he passed away from old age, and didn't suffer any. I grew up with this dog, so I've been having a hard time dealing with this! I know, it's just a DOG, but he didn't feel like just a DOG to me, he was my family! One of the hardest parts of this was telling Lochlan! So, my dad took her out to his grave and explained that Jake was VERY old and is in Heaven now with Jesus! She looked at my dad very confused and said "Jesus is in the ground beside Jake?!" She is so funny and didn't really quite understand what was going on, how do you explain death to a 4 year old?

RIP MY JAKE MAN!!! I'LL MISS YOU!

No comments: