Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ten Guilty Pleasures

What is your guilty please? What is that one little thing in life that makes you super happy? Well, this is what I came up with in no specific order...

1) American Idol

I have to completely honest....I haven't watched a season of AI in years. It never kept my attention but for some reason this year is GREAT. I LOVE it. I don't know if its the judges or great, unique talent but I can't get enough.

2) Dancing With The Stars


I LOVE this show. I don't know if its because I secretly would LOVE to learn how to dance like these guys or what but I can't get enough of this either. I first started watching it 2 years ago when Lochlan was really getting into dancing and I figured she would enjoy watching it. Well, 2 years later we are both addicted to it.

3) Golden Oreo


If I had to chose 1 thing to live off of for the rest of my life it would be Golden Oreo's! And I wouldn't care how fat I got. I would be a Oreo-itian! :)

4) Hugs and Kisses from my kids

There is nothing that can make me happier then kissing and hugging my kids. I love them so much!!

5) Dawson's Creek


DON'T LAUGH!!! I know, its totally lame but I can't help it. I LOVE Dawson's Creek. It makes me happy! :)

6) Facebook/Twitter



So, I'm kinda, sorta, maybe a tad addicted to social networking. Especially that I can pull it up on my phone with just a touch of a button. Is their a rehab for this type of thing? Because I need HELP!!

7) Gossip Magazines/Websites


I LOVE gossip magazines. I would buy them every week if my husband would let me.

8) Target


Talk about TRUE LOVE. I double, no triple HEART this store. And it breaks my heart that the closet one is 35 minutes away. But I go as much as possible. If I'm in Decatur or Fultondale for whatever reason I'll be in Target.

9) Sweet Tea


I am a girl who was born and raised in the south. So, when I order a tea I want it SWEET. It drives me crazy visiting my BFF in Arizona and I go to order a sweet tea and I get the "WTF" look. Its quite embarrassing. But lately I've been on Weight Watchers and I've been ordering UnSweet Tea. No, it isn't the same. But I guess it will have to do.

10) Flip Flops


Last but not least....FLIP FLOPS! I would wear them all year long if I could.

No comments: