Friday, May 27, 2011

DAY FOUR

DAY FOUR---MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF MY BEST FRIEND

I will start off by telling a little about my best friend. Her name is Heather. We have been best friends for almost 27 years! She is my first cousin. Our dads are brothers and our moms have been best friends since they were 16 so naturally we were always together. We done everything together! But about 6 years ago she moved to Arizona. Very sad day! But we talk EVERYDAY and during the summer I take trips to Arizona to see her and she comes home to Alabama as often as she can. I miss you so much, Heather!

So, I have two favorite pictures of her. The first picture is when we were 17. I love this picture! We were in Indiana with our moms to see Alabama play in concert.

It looks like we have a halo over our heads. ANGELS!

Heather sent me this next picture of herself just this week. She had been in  Mexico and its such a beautiful picture. The ocean in the background makes the picture breathtaking!   She  is almost 8 months pregnant with her first child. I'm so excited for her and Steve. They are going to make such wonderful parents.



I love you, Heather!!

No comments: