Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DAY NINE

DAY NINE-----A PHOTO OF THE LAST THING YOU PURCHASED

Last night about 8, Lochlan and I decided to make a run to town. I'm on a mission to find a bathing suit that doesn't cost a small fortune. Well, turns out, there isn't any! So, I gave up and decided to go to Rue 21. I never thought I would like that store because I thought it was targeted at younger folks but last night I hit the jackpot! I bought 4 shirts for $3 EACH!! I will definitely be shopping there more often. They have the cutest shoes and jewelry! I was so shocked. Sorry to judge you Rue 21! :)

                               

1 comment:

TheMasonBunch said...

I thought the same thing. I mean the name make me hesitate - "21". I haven't seen that number in quite sometime and neither has my physique. LOL! I love to find good deals. Wow! $3 is awesome. Thank you for enlightening me. I'll have to check it out.