Saturday, June 4, 2011

DAY TWELEVE


DAY TWELEVE------A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE TOWN YOU LIVE IN


I proudly live in a small town called Cullman, AL. I was born and raised here and I wouldn't have it any other way.


Add caption


Recently, Cullman was hit hard by tornadoes. Our downtown will NEVER be the same again. As I drove down 278 East just this morning, I still get chill bumps and tears in my eyes. I'm still praying for everyone affected by the April 27th tornadoes. It will be a day we will never forget. May God bless us all!

Before
After

Little Bit of  Everything----Before
After

After


First United Methodist Church----Before



After



East Side Baptist Church -----Before

    
After

1 comment:

TheMasonBunch said...

It is so sad, but I'm so thankful we didn't have as many deaths as we did.

As gloomy as it may seem, our little town is showing some hope. We'll come back bigger and better than before.

Take care.