Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anyone have a Xanax?!

My sweet innocent baby boy has turned into a monster. All he does is scream, whine, hit, pinch or throw massive temper tantrums. What happened to my angel? He used to cuddle and love on me all the time. Now, I hardly get to see him smile. My nerves are shot and on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to go shopping or out to eat with him because if he doesn't get his way he will throw himself on the floor and throw a fit or start screaming on the top of his lungs. I've tried spanking and time outs. Nothing is working!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Any suggestions or advice? I will take ANY!

I desperately want my sweet baby back!!
If anyone sees him please send him back home!!

1 comment:

Mandy Estes said...

Oh man! I don't think I can offer any advice as I'm new at this mom thing. I will be praying for you! :)

I'll bet it's just a phase he'll grow out of.