Friday, April 8, 2011

Love at first sight!

Welp, its official! I've jumped on the iPhone train! And its TRUE LOVE! A few months ago I was available for an upgrade and I was desperate for a new phone so I went up to Verizon and got the Samsung Fascinate. It was so much better then my Droid. But wouldn't you know ONE WEEK later Verizon announced they were getting iPhone 4! What the crap?! So, of course the hubs was first in line to get it for himself. BOO!

About a year ago we had added an extra line to our account, for what reason...WHO KNOWS? But we discovered 3 nights ago that we could get an early upgrade on it! SWEET! Wes had been wanting to get me an iPhone since he got one. So, he immediately drove to Verizon and got it for me! I LOVE YOU, SWEETIE!!!!





WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

No comments: