Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hopes, Dreams, and Other Things..




Wes and I talk about what we want and dream about for the future almost daily. Its fun to day dream, right? Here are some of MY hopes for the future.

I want a BIG house!


832 Morningcreek Dr, Kennesaw, Georgia real estate

Sitting in the middle of about 40 or more acres. This is more of Wes' dream then my own but being Mr and Mrs I want what makes my hubby happy! So, if its 40 acres of useless land....ANYTHING FOR HIM! :)

Kitchen with tons of open counter space and island.

kitchen jewelry


Bathroom with a huge garden tub


Luxury Bathroom
How awesome is this bathroom? We could NEVER keep
it this clean! Haha

Range Rover (Who doesn't dream about this car???)



I know this will NEVER happen in a million years, unless we
win the lottery. But a sista can dream, RIGHT?!

Realistic dream car



I love Avalanches!! I'm definitely a Chevy girl!



Dreams for my kids..


Lots of $$$$$ for them to go to any college they want. 







To be whatever they want to be in life. I just want them to be HAPPY!!







And today's post is brought to you by PROCRASTINATION!!!!! Lets get back to cleaning...

No comments: