Thursday, July 7, 2011

DAY SIXTEEN

DAY SIXTEEN ------------- WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH

Ok, I could say that my crush is the most gorgeous men in Hollywood like Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Robert Patterson or George Clooney but its not. He isn't even good looking, actually he is probably one of the ugliest men in Hollywood! HA! but I LOVE HIM! He has been my favorite actor for a very long time. His voice is smooth as silk. My family always make fun of me for this but I just can't help it....he is WONDERFUL!

He is...............MORGAN FREEMAN!! Don't laugh....














Ok, there, I FINALLY have it out in the open! Don't you dare judge me! :)

1 comment:

The Fuller Family said...

Ok, I laughed. But don't hate me. I am a big Morgan Freeman fan, too! I wouldn't go so far as to say he is my celebrity crush, but I have always admired him as an actor and fellow southerner!!