Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is it November yet?!




So, who all is excited about "Breaking Dawn" coming out?! I know one person who is----THIS GIRL! I just can't believe we have to wait til November then wait God knows how long until the Part 2 comes out. BLAH! I'm so curious to find out how they are going to do certain scenes like when Edward and Bella are "first together" and the birth scene. CAN'T WAIT!  But I've found some pictures that will try to keep us satisfied until November gets here, maybe! :)

Add caption

I LOVE Alice!

LOVE this picture. 






Twilight Breaking Dawn photo
Oh, the feather pillow scene. :)

2 comments:

TheMasonBunch said...

YAY! I'm so excited to find out that my new friend is a Twilight fan. You can't find them every day. My other Twilight friend is moving away to TX. Maybe you would like to go with me when it comes out? Let me know.

Malorie said...

LET'S GO!!! :)