Friday, July 15, 2011

DAY TWENTY TWO

DAY TWENTY TWO--------- BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA


Ok! So, day Twenty Two was suppose to be a letter to someone who hurt you recently. But I really don't have anyone to write it to and even if I did I wouldn't want to post it for the world to see. So, I decided to tell you about what I had for supper last night.

BBQ Chicken pizza, It was so delicious. I didn't take pictures, But its so easy you don't really need pictures, right?!

The night before we had ordered William's BBQ Chicken and we had left over chicken and BBQ sauce.

I went to the grocery store and just got a pack of  pizza dough. It's right beside the spaghetti stuff. And I picked up a small bag of mozzarella cheese.

Set your oven for 475 degrees

You take the pizza mix and 1/2 cup of water and mix well. Sprinkle a little flour on it because its very sticky and roll it into a ball. Rub it with a little vegetable oil and let it set for about 5 minutes to rise.

Next, take the dough out on your cookie sheet or pizza sheet and spread it out. Take a fork and poke holes all over it. Place it in the oven for about 5 minutes.

Now, its time for the yummy toppings. I took my leftover BBQ sauce and spread it all over the pizza. I put a ton of it because its so yummy. Next is the cheese and then top it off with the BBQ chicken.

Cook it for about 8 minutes until the cheese is melted and the chicken is heated.

Its so easy and yummy!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

TheMasonBunch said...

This sounds yummy! I just love making pizza.